- These are more cultural methods for describing and relating to the cosmology than an aspect of the cosmology itself.
- These are cosmological features that need to be the first tier of circles from the center.
- Need to work on distinguishing cosmological features from cultural methods of expressing these features. See margin notes.
- The right details are included, but the organization doesn’t help interpret or organize the notes.
- Shows some lingering confusion between cosmological features and religio-cultural practices that connect people to their cosmologies.
|Full prompt: Organization shows relationships / processes accurately & clearlyStrong use of details, balances big picture with details
|Full prompt: Organization shows how some parts fit together but important disconnects or ‘process’ between parts may be missing. Shows a weakness in at least one area of the prompt (students tend to be better at either the big picture or the details, not both)
|Half prompt: but accurate Or Full prompt with inaccuracies and/or poor organization or superficial details. Details minimal, may be confusing.
Recommend reading and annotating the prompt
|Half prompt: minimal information or vague. Indicates poor understanding of the material. Basically this will look like an info dump about the religion of the chapter without any sign of having read the prompt.Recommend reviewing the chapter.
Recommend reading and annotating the prompt.
|None of the prompt is present but the details are accurate. Prompt is present (usually structure/organization) but the details are all off.Basically this will look like an info dump about the religion of the chapter without any sign of having read the prompt.Recommend reading and annotating the prompt
|5-pts for turning anything in.
Reassign to students for redo (requires a comment posted, the web address of possible online sources are useful here).